Information on QC System
With the purpose of production quality control assurance in April, 2007 JSC “Kiev polygraphic factory “Zorya” had put into operation the certified production laboratory. Its facilities provide the possibility for temperature, climatic and mechanical evaluations of different products and materials.
Temperature and climatic evaluations include:
- Evaluations of the samples by means of heating and cooling;
- Evaluations of the samples by means of wet and dry air treatment;
- Evaluations of the samples by means of radiation treatment;
- Evaluations of the samples by means of rain imitation etc.
The mechanical evaluations include:
- Evaluations of the samples by means of permanent load: exposure of the samples to permanent load or performing tests for elongation or break to achieve the specified point of deformation;
- Evaluations of the samples by means of cyclic load: loading the sample with increment from set point up to the maximum value and its decreasing to the initial point;
- Providing breakdown and fracture tests of the samples
The system for simulation of the environment covers temperature range from -400Ñ up to 1800Ñ and climate range from 100Ñ up to 950Ñ. Technical evaluations of the samples gives an opportunity to apply the load with high accuracy and operatively process and securely save the test results during mechanical evaluations of the samples.
Testing and accessory equipment have the state etrology certification on annual basis.